Do you need more cash for your retirement?
Providing that you and/or your partner are over the age of 55 and you are a homeowner then Equity Release allows you to release money tied up in your property.
This may be for a variety of reasons such as:
- Buying a second home
- Repaying an existing mortgage or debts
- Gifts to family and friends
- Home care
- Daily living expenses
- Car purchase
- Home Repair and Improvement
There are two types of Equity Release:
- Lifetime Mortgage - with this plan the money you release is not repaid until you leave the property or die and there are no repayments to make during your lifetime.
- Home Reversion - with this plan you sell all or part of the interest in your home in return for money and a lease which allows you to stay in your property for life rent free.
Equity Release is not new, but it is now regulated by the Financial Services Authority. You also have the assurance that our selected financial services partners will be fully authorised and qualified to give expert advice.
Watch Our Video to Learn More About Equity Release
The following link will take you through to our approved affiliate Access Equity Release. Once you have reached their site you will find an enquiry form that you can use to enquire further in to Equity Release products.
By submitting your information to Access Equity Release you will be agreeing for them to contact you via phone and email. All information submitted to Access Equity Release will be held in a manner that is fully compliant with GDPR regulations.